degupan jantung

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

i'm totally insane.

i'm insane. yeah. my life getting worse. i guess so. because i just did something that really humiliated me. durr! -_-'  ohh hell. i don't know what to say. i want 'it' but i don't want to ruin 'it' life. i'm not that type. 'it' happy with 'it' 'things'. i don't want to ruin it. it just not me. but i had promise to myself that i will 'run' for 'it'. but i don't know until when i can 'run' for 'it'. and the worst is i'd told 'it' about something i shouldn't told 'it'. hurm. i did it when my minds getting blurr and blank. but i don't care. i guess. aaa. because one day 'it' will know about it. so let it be. and now i'm getting more more more more more more INSANE.



i don't care what people want to say about me.
nak blagak cakap org putih ka org hitam ka.
aku punya suka lar kott kan.
sikit pun xkcu mak bapak ampa kan.
english aku tunggang langgang ka ayat mcm babi ka.
aku punya suka lar BITCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment